Let the Arcadia Chamber introduce your business
Show off your business with Arcadia Chamber of Commerce mixers. Make powerful contacts as you highlight your business.
The Chamber will promote your mixer in the newsletter, on the website and in e-blasts to our member database. The MIX is held on the second Tuesday of the month, from 5-7 pm.
Mixer event requirements:
- Requests for a Mixer should be made two months prior to the desired date to give time for marketing, promotion and invitations to be prepared and sent.
- Room for approximately 50-100 guests inside and/or outside with some seating.
- Hors d’oeuvres and/or light food and beverages are required and provided by the venue at no cost to attendees. You may coordinate and provide this yourself or ask the Chamber for recommendations of members who might be able to assist.
- Beverages: Coffee, soft drinks, beer and wine are encouraged. You are responsible for complying with all relevant government liquor licenses.
- Tables: A small table and two chairs for Chamber staff inside entrance to welcome guests plus a second table to display raffle prizes and member information.
- Send the following to the Chamber: logo, flyer, and photo of your business
Raffle items and tours are encouraged to showcase and promote your business. Chamber members will also be encouraged to bring raffle prizes.
If you haven’t previously sponsored a mixer, please attend one to familiarize yourself with the procedures.
Need more help? Contact the Chamber.
Your event will be listed on the Chamber website for all to see, as well as Facebook and Twitter. The Chamber will also send a press release to dozens of local media outlets, so please let us know if you are doing anything special for your event, such as performers, give-aways (raffle-drawings).
We look forward to helping you present your business to the community!