There was an eclectic group of returning members, new members and prospective Chamber members at this morning’s Rise & Shine Breakfast. With the May Membership Madness Drive in full swing our chamber members came together to invite a bevy of new businesses to the breakfast. This morning’s breakfast included a rotation of 30 second introductions, Donna Lee of Lifewave by Donna as our 3 minute speaker, Open Business Card Networking with a Prize, and wrapped up with testimonials and a chamber raffle.
3 minute Speaker
Donna Lee of Lifewave by Donna asked the room from Mary Oliver, ” What is it that you plan to do with Your one wild and precious life?” Donna spoke on this to emphasize that we should all want to live our best lives and that entails. But in daily life we get hit by toxins from pesticides, hormones, chemicals from cleaning supplies and pollution from the air. These factors create ever growing inflammation and eventually leads to two major issues; chronic pain and sleeping disorders. It has been reported that chronic pain affects 47% of US adults. Donna’s recommended solution to combat these problems is Phototherapy. The use of phototherapy involves no drugs, no chemicals and is all natural. The NanoTech Patches help in a multitude of ways that include; increasing endurance, increasing length of sleep, improving overall health etc.
- Burton Brink thanked Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions for some signs and nametags, Stubbies did everything in a quick process and designed everything nicely.
- Dr. Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Health Center thanked Denise Williams – Jones of Temple City Dental for great tooth whitening and a great gum regeneration that saved his teeth.
- Loretta Vigil of Cheffelle thanked Serken Erenay of Erenay Design Build for doing a great job remodeling and construction of her home.
- Denise Williams – Jones of Temple City Dental thanked Jerry Robin they love the new water machine they have. Lyd of Lyd an Mo shot a great picture for the cover of their Dr’s newest book.
- Carman Richardson thanked Denise Williams – Jones of Temple City Dental for helping the catering and thanked Loretta Vigil for getting business from chef Loretta, a fellow chamber member and Caterer
- Landon Paulson of Bolton & Co. donated a stress ball and 25 dollars which was won by Mario
- Loretta Vigil of Cheffelle donated Graham Cracker Cheiwes which was won by Sylvia Rosenberger of the LA County Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Danielle Johnson of DoubleTree Monrovia donated two bags of cookies which was won by Frances harsono of Winfit and Cameron Thomas of Sanitary Supplies
- Denise Williams – Jones of Temple City Dental donated two minutes to speak at their upcoming event which was won by Lyd of Lyd and Mo
- Nathan Kirshchenbaum of Senior Helpers donated Peanut Brittle See’s Candy and a Starbucks Card which was won by Yajen Tan
- Tracy Wilke of G.H. Wilke and Co. donated a nice Silver Pendent Necklace which was won by Van
- Sue Cooke of Podley Properties donated a Bottle of Wine which was won by Carol
- Cindy Dole of Storybook Stylingdonated a lovely spring Wreath which was won by Lorette
- Jerry Robins donated a ½ gallon of his water which was won by William Chiu of HSBC Bank
- Donna Lee of LifeWave by Donna donated the book Knockout which was won by Rod Salazar of Stubbies Ptomotions
- Tara Gadsby of Courtyard Marriott donated an Americana Rollie with a 6 pack which was won by Tracy Wilke of G.H. Wilke and Co.
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens donated a goody bag which was won by Carmen Richardson of Chef Carmen’s 3C’s
- Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing donated two T-shirts which was won by Nathan Kirschenbaum of Senior Helpers and Burton Brink
- Patricia Colonello of Mountain Views News donated a business card ad which was won by Michelle McCullar of Rocket your Results.