Contact: Nancy Yoshihara
TO VISIT THE L.A. ARBORETUM ON FREE DAY YOU’LL NEED ADVANCE TICKETS STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
Arcadia, CA, August 23, 2019 – Free day at the Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden, the third Tuesday of each month, is so popular that to ensure an enjoyable visitor experience, advance tickets will be required beginning in September.
The tickets are free, but limited. Reservations must be made in advance due to high demand and limited parking. Online ticketing opens on the first of each month at arboretum.org and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets for the September 17 Free Tuesday will be available at 9am on September 1. Tickets may be booked for either the morning 9am-1pm or afternoon 1-4:30pm.
Free Tuesday Facts at a Glance
- Tickets are free and must be reserved online in advance at arboretum.org or onsite before the desired Free Tuesday. Tickets will not be available onsite at the Arboretum on Free Tuesday.
- Tickets will be released on the 1st of each month at 9:00am on a first-come, first-served basis. There are two entry times: 9:00am-1pm and 1:00-4:30pm.
- Arboretum members do not need a ticket.
- Members of other gardens that participate in the Reciprocal Admissions Program will need a ticket.
- All non-member visitors, including infants, will need a ticket.
- Tickets will be scanned for entry and can only be used for the date and time printed on them. Tickets are limited to 8 per household. More than 8 tickets will have all additional tickets invalidated.
- Groups of 9 to 20 individuals, including children and infants, may purchase a group pass. Only one pass per group. 9:00am entry time only. The entire party must be present in order to enter the Garden.
- Groups over 20 must contact Visitor Services through email to check availability and reserve tickets. email@example.com
- School groups must register as a Self-Guided Field Trip through our website at org .
- You are welcome to photograph nature and vacation style snapshots of your visit. For walk-in portrait and event photography, a permit fee and deposit are required with a maximum of 15 people. Details here.
- No outside food is allowed in the gardens. There is a lawn and a picnic area near the main parking lot available for picnicking.
- All garden etiquette and rules apply. For questions, please call Visitor Services at 626.821.3222.
Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
301 North Baldwin Avenue. Arcadia, CA 91007 – 2697
Tel. 626.821.3222; www.arboretum.org