The slight show of Fall Weather didn’t discourage the Arcadia Chamber crowd this morning at our monthly Networking Breakfast, sponsored by Rose Hills Memorial Park and Cemetery. In the midst of their renovations Embassy Suites by Hilton, hosted the Networking Breakfast bringing the usual breakfast fair including eggs, bacon, sausage, omelettes and fruit, but in addition to this the team set up a full Bagel bar including three different cream cheeses and smoked salmon. Today’s breakfast consisted of self-introductions, a networking talk time and section of testimonials and raffle.
The excitement behind Taste of Arcadia, which is now fast approaching, generated a large attendance of over 60 guests and a clear enthusiasm in the conversation. In addition to Taste of Arcadia, which many members will be a part of, everyone in attendance was conducting their own various events. Mike Antenesse of the Foothill Unity Center mentioned that they are about to hose their annual 2017 Golden Plate Award on Thursday, September 28, 2017. The Arcadia Historical Society announced that they will be holding a Mystery Dinner & Interrogation on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at the Prince Erik Hall Gardens. The event is sure to be a thrilling affair as guest try to solve a murder case. For more information please contact Carol Libby at (626 447-1422. Jason King of Choicess wrapped up his summer of Movies in the Park and is quickly prepping for their 4th annual Disc Golf tournament Fundraiser on September 30, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- MJ Finstrom of HUTdogs thanked Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites by Hilton for adopting her daughters girl scout troop
- Diane Sexton of the WFG thanked Michelle McCuller for helping her become an entrepreneur
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens Healthcare Center of thanked Sylvia Rosenberger of the LA County Arboretum and Botanical Garden for helping support the Methodist Hospital
- Yelena Salazar of the Embassy Suites by Hilton thanked Kelly Quezada of Lemon Drop Cookie Shop for making 200 special cookies for a bridal expo
- Dale Ann Torbey of Pro Referral of San Gabriel thanked Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions for creating promotional
- Sue Cook of Podley Properties thanked Karen Kropp of the Bookrack for knowing every author and every book and giving great recommendations
- Cheryl Alberg of the Arcadia Women’s Club thanked Vicki Knight of the Century Rooter for taking wondrous care on such short notice
- Latascha Johnson of City of Hope thanked Brooke Perez of Longo Toyota for hosting a blood drive each year
- Mike Antonesse of the Foothill Unity Center thanked Sylvia Rosenberger of LA county Arboretum and Botanic Garden for offering a great price for their upcoming Golden Plate Award.
- Porsha House of Lyft thanked John Villa of Dance Syndicate for being their every month and offering great DJ services
- Donna Lee of Lifewave Arcadia thanked Eva Hsuing of Douglas Auto Body for fixing up her car after an accident
- Frances Harsono of Winfit thanked Vicki Knight of Century Rooter for helping her cousins plumbing situation
- Kelly Quezada of Lemon Drop Cookie Shop thanked MJ Finstrom of HUTdogs for consulting and giving great marketing advice
- Bev Street of the Arcadia Historical Society thanked Karen Kropp of the Bookrack for finding every book that’s out there
- Kate Guo of the Arcadia Educational Foundation thanked John Sun Budget Blinds for giving great fast and professional blind service and installation.
- Brooke Perez of Longo Toyota donated a travel picnic blanket which was won by Annie Perez of Cruise Planners
- Landon Paulson of the Bolton Company donated a 25 dollar gift card which was won by Dena Cruz-Noji of Massage Works
- Danielle Johnson of the DoubleTree Monrovia donated two bags of freshly baked cookies which was won by Jose Luis Correa of Beacon Media and Latasha Johnson of City of Hope
- Kelly Quezada of Lemon Drop Cookie Shop donated 12 logo cookies and certificate for 12 cookies which was won by Loretta Vigil of Chefelle
- Frances Harsono of Winfit donated a Starbucks Gift Card which was won by Dale Ann Torbey of Pro Referral Group
- Latasha Johnson of City of Hope donated a bag of swag which was won by John Villa of Dance Syndicate
- Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites by Hilton donated a 25 dollar gift card to the Peacock Grille which was won by Scott Pauli of Pauli Technologies
- Loretta Vigil of Chefelle donated Graham Cracker Chewies which was won by Anna Wu of Kiwanis Young Professionals
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter donated a 20 dollar gift card to the Outback Steakhouse which was won by Donna Lee of Lifewave Arcadia
- Anna Wu of Kiwanis Young Professionals donated a ticket to her upcoming brunch which was won by Frances Harsono of Winfit
- Sue Cook of Podley Properties donated a bottle of wine which was won by Eric Boyd of the Santa Anita Family YMCA
- Patricia Colonello of Mountain Views News donated a business card ad which was won by Pilar Oliva of Arbonne
The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce will have MJ Finstrom of HUTdogs as its next 3 minute speaker in October