Benefits for Joining the Chamber
Top 10 benefits of being a member of Arcadia Chamber of Commerce
10. Discounts for entrance to Networking Breakfasts, Taste of Arcadia, Installation Dinner, and on meeting room rental fees.
9. Promotion of your business, including ribbon-cuttings, business mixers, staff and member referrals on phone, flyers in office/lobby, on website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
8. Liaison contacts to City, County, State, and Federal officials.
7. Business information and small business resources, seminars, workshops, and access to important business and community lists, directories, calendars, publications.
6. Certificate of Origin international trade document verification at no charge (non-member charge: $50 for each document signed and stamped).
5. Ability to provide flyers and promos for your business to go out in email blasts to a list of 2500 contacts.
4. Free business listing on website and in city directory.
3. Members-only exhibit opportunities at events, such as Business Expos and Taste of Arcadia.
2. Members-only sponsorship opportunities/ads at events, in newsletters, website, city directory, maps, etc.
1. Worldwide renown: achieve the credibility and status of being a member of the Chamber of Commerce!