Chamber Conference Room Rental
Arcadia Chamber conference room rental policy and procedures
Pursuant to a lease with the City of Arcadia, the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce permits the incidental use of the building and grounds for business, resident and community-based non-profit or charitable organizations.
The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce conference room underwent a major remodel that was completed in 2014 thanks to the City of Arcadia.
- Boardroom rental rates (Effective April 25th, 2018)
- Chamber member – $35.00 per hour
- Non-members: $50.00 per hour
- No refunds if you do not end up using the room you reserved — we still must prepare the room, set ac/heating, etc.
Payments must be made in advance; room may not be used until payment is received.
Though a laptop is provided, the Chamber recommends you bring your own laptop with an HDMI port. The Chamber makes no guarantee on the workability of the conference room laptop. Please note – our connection only allows for Powerpoint, Excel and Windows Media Files for projection. YouTube and other internet based video sites will play material that is not under copyright laws. If you plan on playing a video but are uncertain of the format the Chamber suggests you visit prior to your rental to test the connectivity.
- User shall sign and shall be responsible for payment of a fee for use of the facility (view pricing above). This fee shall cover reasonable costs for heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, wear/tear, etc.
- User shall be responsible for leaving room as found (clean and orderly/properly reset, trash taken out, etc.) for next user. A violation of this policy may result in a $100 cleaning fee, and/or denial or restriction of use. At times we have multiple users per day so please re-set chairs and tables in original positions.
- User shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the building, furniture, equipment, materials, or grounds. User is responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Only the lobby, conference room and restrooms are accessible and not alarmed. Anyone violating the restricted posted area resulting in setting off the alarm in the building will be subject to a $100 fine (City of Arcadia ordinance #1492 regulating alarm systems). There are no exceptions to this rule. Renter is responsible for the actions of all persons in the building.
- User may bring in outside food and beverages but is responsible for removal and disposal of all resulting trash. If you fill a waste basket, the liner full of trash must be removed and replaced. Trash receptacle is located in parking lot, and all utilized trash cans must be emptied. Be sure to wipe table clean — no food or beverage spills.
- If in use, monitors and projector must be turned off when leaving — power buttons are located on lower right side of monitor. Projector screen must also be in the raised position.
- All doors must remain closed during meetings.
- Thermostats are not accessible to persons renting the room. If you have a special request for room temperature, please be sure you note this when paying for your rental. The temperature cannot be adjusted as thermostats are located in alarmed areas of the building.
In determining the priority use, the Chamber shall have first right for its official business — i.e. board meetings, committee and task force meetings/events, and special Chamber meetings/events. Preference then given to Arcadia business district and business association groups, then to Arcadia residents. Please reference the Chamber calendar for open Room Rental dates.
Entrance outside of normal business hours must be coordinated with Chamber staff. A security code for entrance through the main front door will be assigned to you that will only be good for the time you have reserved the room. You must provide a valid email to receive the door code. If contact information given is invalid no refunds will be given if the room is not used or code is not received.