It was a bright and cheerful kickoff to summer at this morning’s Networking Breakfast (June 15, 2017) hosted by Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia and sponsored by Rose Hill Memorial Park. Attendees arrived eager to partake in the lovely breakfast buffet provided by Embassy Suites which included parfaits, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Breakfast Tacos and freshly baked Pastries.
Being allowed up to thirty seconds every attendee was allowed an opportunity to best represent themselves and their business.
Sue Cooke of Podley Properties showed an example of two flyers, representing two different properties, the first flyer included a quickly scanned image of the property with notes written in ballpoint while the other was specifically designed with a layout to focus on the best features of the property. Everyone who is selling a property deserves a realtor who will take the time to provide a quality representation of the house through professionally designed flyers and be a constant source of vital information through their knowledge of the region, for more information on inquiring one of the best realtors in the San Gabriel Valley call Sue at (626) 253-1323.
Jason King of Choicess announced that Movies in the Park will be kicking off June 30, 2017 with the family friendly film SING, an adorable movie featuring the voice of Reese Witherspoon as Rosita a mother pig with aspirations to be a great performer. Choicess is offering sponsorship opportunities to their Movies in the Park, Jason thanked Two Men and a Truck as well as Gigglefiber for participating as sponsors but there are still open spots to support a fun program which draws in huge crowds and raises money for a great cause. Please contact Jason at (626) 522-3425 for more info on how to be a sponsor.
3 Minute Speaker
Maki Hsieh is the Executive Director of the Arcadia Performing Arts Foundation (APAF). Their organization was founded by local Arcadians Mickey Segal and Gary Kovacic who came together dedicated to the cause of supporting arts education and raising . As an experienced singer and violinist Maki has a great appreciation for the arts and understands the necessity in fostering artistic interests at an early age.
The Arcadia Performing Arts Foundation is providing corporate sponsorship opportunities which include the following:
Legacy Circle – $100,000
Red Carpet Club – $75,000
Seasons Sponsor – $50,000
VIP Patron – $25,000
For more information on how to support a great non-profit that maintains Arcadia’s growing Performing Arts Center and supports the Arcadia Unified School District arts education program please contact Maki at (415) 852-8856.
- Linda Colley of El Monte Civitan Club thanked Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites Arcadia for doing a great job hosting their first Junior Civitan Conference, she mentions that the staff was very attentive
- Joanne Bockian of STARS Athletic Foundation thanked Carrie Barker of the Arcadia Chamber of Conference for helping to provide great signage during the Arcadia Chamber Business Expo at Westfield Santa Anita
- Sylvia Rosenberber of the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden thanked Carrie Barker for volunteering at the Lucky Baldwin Poker Tournament, as well Sylvia gave recognition to the Arcadia Historical Society for coming out and volunteering
- Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Health Center thanked Carrie Barker of the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce for helping organize a walk at Santa Anita Park
- Christine Lee of Arcadia Performing Arts Foundation thanked Manny Cabrera of Cabrera;s Mexican Cuisine for stepping in last minute as a caterer, impressing everyone at the Foundation.
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens thanked Rod Salazar of Stubbies Promotions for not only taking care of their promotional products but also doing a personal delivery
- Ken Joe of Keller Williams Realty thanked Brooke Perez for helping his son pick out his first car.
- Korie Horie of Horie & Company CPA’s thanked Vicki Knight of Century Rooter for coming in a rush (within an hour) when they had a plumbing issue.
- Vicki Knight of Century Rooter thanked Francine Chiu of Mass Mutual financial Group for offering a great personal experience.
- Mike Vercillo of the Arcadia Police Department donated an Arcadia Police Department engraved leatherman tool which was won by Christine Lee of the Arcadia Performing Arts Foundation.
- Brooke Perez of Longo Toyota donated a Longo Toyota blanket which was won by Danielle Johnson DoubleTree Monrovia
- Danielle Johnson of DoubleTree Monrovia donated a tin of DoubleTree Cookies which was won by Brooke Perez of Longo Toyota.
- David Lamb of ACTNOW First Aid & CPR donated an official ACTNOW first aid kit which was won by Karie Horie
- Martha Laos of DoubleTree Monrovia donated a tin of DoubleTree Cookies which was won by Jason King of Choicess
- Maki Hsieh of Arcadia Performing Arts Foundation donated 2 tickets to their upcoming Magic Show featuring Chuck Jones, these were won by Ken Joe of Keller Williams Realty and Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia
- Sue Cooke of Podley Properties donated a bottle of wine which was won by John Sun of Budget Blinds.
- Naomi Briones of Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia donated a 20 dollar gift card to the Peacock Grille which was won by Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing.
- Darlene Papa of Lifeline for Pets donated a bottle of wine which was won by Stella Wat of East West Bank
- Connie Aguilar of Options for Learning donated a tote bag of office supplies which was won by Frances Harsono of Winfit
- Carmen Richardson of Chef Carmen’s 3Cs donated two plates to her catering night at Mt. Lowe Brewery, these were won by Stefanie Shook of Two Men and a Truck and Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine
- Annette Ousterhout of Jan’s Towing donated an insulated bag which was won by Seth Mittleman of Chiropractic Health Center
- Sophia Chan of Monrovia Gardens donated a Chia Pet which was won by Martha Laos
- Manny Cabrera of Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine donated a 20 gift cart which was won by David Lamb of ACTNOW First Aid & CPR
- Patricia Colonello of Mountain Views News donated an ad space which was won by Sheldon Johnson of BottomLine Consulting